Aliesha’s Maternity

A maternity post written by on 07/16/2010

This is the sweetest lil couple! They are our Youth Pastor and wife. They got married less than a year ago!! I got to photograph not only their engagement photos last year, but also their wedding last Oct.

Aliesha is due on my birthday ;-) Aug 6th! With a sweet baby girl..

So what better place to start her session.. than a bright pink wall!

Enjoy!

IMG_7134

IMG_7111

IMG_7099

IMG_7095

View or Post Comments

Back to Main Content

7 Responses to “Aliesha’s Maternity”

1. Stacey says:

Awesome :) She’s one of the most beautiful pregnant women I’ve ever seen.

2. How do you get those wonderful backlight photos!?

3. Matilda says:

Oh my, that girl is just gorgeous!! I love the shots with the pink wall, and the great bokeh of the fairy lights too. A wonderful set.

4. Kate says:

Drea, you are so amazingly talented! And Aliesha is STUNNING! Such great pics. I love the one of her and Tad in front of the turquoise wall with ice cream painted on it. Kinda ironic since preggos love ice cream! Ha! :)

5. Joy says:

I swear I like each maternity session better than the last. Even more than my own, which I LOVE!!! Gorgeous.

6. Kristy says:

I absolutely LOVE these pictures…Aliesha was my roomate my frosh year of college, and I can’t believe she is having a baby now….these pictures are stunning, and so is she….Great Job, they are all beautiful!!!!!

7. Mandy says:

These are gorgeous. I have to agree with Matilda…the bokeh on the twinkle lights is fabulous. Great job!